Careers at iPivot
We train individuals on a regular basis to ensure that the highest quality is met in all of our projects. We also understand that a strong team is built upon solid individuals and we recognize the effort it takes to achieve that.
We reward our outstanding employees with benefits for their instrumental role in the team. At iPivot, you will grow both on a personal and a professional level and realize your fullest potential.
We are rapidly expanding now and are looking for right people in virtually any area of Information technology. Specifically, we specialize and seem to always in the lookout for people in the following areas:
- Full-stack web developers: Java/J2EE. Spring, Hibernate, WebServices, ORM, SQL, Web Security
- MicroServices, Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) and EAI –MuleSoft, TIBCO
- DevOps with strong Cloud platform experience
- Business Analyst and Data Analyst
- Machine Learning and AI engineers
- IoT & Wearables
Our Recruiting Process
- Once you have submitted your resume, one of our seasoned recruiters will contact you to set up an interview that maybe by phone or in-person depending on your location and the position.
- Please keep in mind that due to the high volume of resumes received we will only contact those who are selected to interview.
- If your qualifications are not a match for one of our current openings it will be kept on file for future openings.
- If you are having problems submitting your online application, please send an email to email@example.com